martes, 26 de mayo de 2009

Mp3!

My favorite technologic piece is the mp3, it´s great, a little piece with bottoms and a screen , which you can keep music and listen in everywhere, in your home, in the school, or public places, like the subway, you can get your own world with the music that you like, imagine things and situations , you are in another place.
I got it, 2 years ago, my mom gave it to me because I wanted one , now it´s not a super modern mp3, but make his work.
I download music by a computer program to my laptop, and after that I keep all the music in the mp3, finally I charge the battery and I can listen it for twenty six hour nonstop.
I use it all the time, in the car , in the subway or in here, doing my homework, including walking for the streets, also when I meeting with my friends we listen to music together.
I like it, because I thing that piece makes us the life easier, funnier and sometime shorter when you have to wait for something, you can share your likes with your friends, you can transport information and a lot of things.
My life without it , uf! Will be boring sometimes, the time in the subway coming to my house, or when you walk in the street will be eternal, you don´t have anything to listen, anything than can you relax.




In here I present you my Mp3!

5 comentarios:

  1. Hello Camila!, I have an mp4, that gives to me the same function of your mp3 and makes the boring moments sooooo funny... because you can listen to your favourite music... that is so cool, I like it.
    When my parents give my laptop to me, I wanted a green VAIO laptop.. but, no matter the colour neither the manufacturer, I love my own anyway.
    See ya!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello cami.
    I am agree with you, mp3 are so cool. I have a mp3 too, and I love it. I think it is my second favorite piece of technology.
    I see you cami

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Yeeah Mp3 Player is very important to me, we are agree in that but I think we don't have a lot of type of music in common xD!





    Peeeeeace!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hello camila, jeje
    the mp3 is very important, for the life of all xd
    i don't have mp3, y have cellphone with mp3
    have a nice weekend
    bye bye

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I love your mp3 Figue!! It's the best!!! I remembered when we were at school and I listened your music in break time.I think your mp3 is so special, you have there really good music, and not only a special kind of music. For us, the mp3 is the best invention in the history of the music, you can use it everywhere. I'm so agree with you life without mp3 is so bored! I can't imagine my life without music. TAKE CARE FIGUE! BYE!

    ResponderEliminar